Two-Thousand and Eleven we salute you!
From Fallonista’s point of view 2011 was:
Such a turning point in my life. Opened an art gallery, and through that met some amazingly talented artists and some incredible people. It has also challenged me, and made me realise what hard work really is. I can not wait for 2012, to spend it with the people that I care most about.
Fallonista’s New Year’s Resolutions:
1) See my friends more often
2) Spend more time with my lover
3) Do more gym (will be a dumped resolution the 1st week of January)
4) Blog more outfit posts
5) Do more adventurous activities – Skydiving, clay pidgin shooting and camping are on my list
From Olimpia’s point of view 2011 was:
Life changing (decided to move to Paris and give my passion a shot: Photography) – Really Entertaining ( from January last year at my Birthday in Gstaad – Fallonista included, to the very end of December) – Adventurous (Travelled throughout Italy to cities I hadn’t visited yet, Baja California, Northern Greece and now Thailand) – Challenging at times ( had to make big decisions in small amount of period) – It wasn’t a walk in the park but if I could I would do it all over again.
Olimpia’s New Year’s Resolutions:
1) Meke this my life quote “In reality never agree to less than your imagination” and believe in it!
2) Travel more often to new places – The world is so vast and I want to photograph it all!
3) As Fallon said : Do more gym and be willing to keep it up ( I have said this a gazillion times and so far it only lasted 2 months last year – Thats a lot! )
4) Learn to forgive even those who have done me wrong – Nothing will annoy I spoil sport more if you can’t be bother to be angry at them.
5) Never give up on Karma, she is one hell of a friend to have, always has your back.
What are your NY Resolutions? We want to hear them!